Dolphin Boat Lifts
DOLPHIN GALVANIZED STRUCTURAL STEEL BOAT LIFT SYSTEMS
Boats can deteriorate when left in the water. Scum, algae, marine growth and bottom paint can inhibit hull performance and will increase fuel costs. A Dolphin Boat Lift makes it non-essential to use bottom paint on your boat which can cause drag and slow you down.
- Manufactured of steel, then hot dip galvanized for corrosion protection
- Versatile…Low Cost…Durable
- Highest Quality Materials
- Quality control from start to finish
- Ready made lifts in stock
- Nationwide authorized dealers who can install and service
- Nationwide fast response delivery
- Trained field service technicians
Dolphin Boat Lifts are a convenient way to lift your boat out of the water
- It is a drive on boat storage system
- A Dolphin Boat Lift will help protect your investment
- Save time and money on costly storage fees, maintenance bills and fuel
- Support and secure your boat from the bottom of the hull as it was intended
- Chocks nestle directly under the hull and transom
Dolphin Boat Lifts, Inc. enjoys the honor of being the oldest boat lift manufacturer in Southwest Florida. Since the beginning, Dolphin Boat Lifts, Inc. has been committed to providing customer satisfaction, competitive pricing, low maintenance and a quality product. Dolphin boat lifts are certified and approved by an independent, Florida-based engineer. They exceed the State of Florida’s insurance requirements and are fully insured with product liability insurance.
Dolphin is proud to be leaders in the boat lift industry. The reason for their success is because of the quality control and rigid standards to meet each customer’s individual requirements. Dolphin has manufactured and shipped thousands of boat lift systems nationally and internationally, since 1988!
VERTICAL CRADLE LIFTS
Designed for piling mount and are flexible to various installations. When in the storage position, the system has no contact with the water thereby causing no deterioration in salt water installations.
- Stand-alone basis
- Wrap-around dock
- Boat slip
- Next to existing or cantilever dock
- Lift capacity of 4,000 to 25,000 lbs.
- Safe and secure boarding
- Effortless operation
- Power, sail, and pontoon boats
- 2 or more ¾HP or 1HP motors
- Engineered structural designs
- Hot dip galvanized structural steel
- Heavy duty structural I-beam
- Wide flange H-beam
- Galvanized and stainless steel hardware
- Safety proven worm gears
- Cables are aircraft-grade stainless steel
- Aluminum sheaves with leaded bronze bushings
- Double sealed bearings retain the grease and provide for low maintenance
- Aluminum sleeves to protect the drive pipe
- Designed and custom built specifications